Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cute Blogger Award

Cute Blogger Award










Thanks to keiyan PING weeching handsomeclub yiee wailun and ken for this award!


So here's the rules that you should obey if you are tagged.
1. each blogger must post this rules
2. each blogger starts with ten random facts/habbits about themselves
3. blogger that are tagged need write about their own blog their ten things and post these rules . you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names
4. don`t forget to live them comment telling them they`ve been tagged and to read your blog .


Ten Random Facts About Me
1. I hate NESCAFE alot.
2. I love to sleep.
3. Im a lazy person.
4. I love my friends lots.
5. You can call me pig also =).
6. Advice u all , dont drink NESCAFE =)
7. But u can just drink it when u want to K books.
8. Its really STRONG like hell.
9. Em, i will not drink it anymore =)
10. Finally, its done.



I tag these awesome people I know.
keiyan
PING
weeching
handsomeclub
yiee
wailun
ken
Jen ai
Tiffany
Wan qing

1 comments:

H@Zel said...

i can see that,
u really anti nescafe,kaka XD

Post a Comment

你說的,我都聼 =)